Participating in workshops is a fun way to expand your knowledge of dance. Of course, we also know that sometimes there are unexpected circumstances that require changes or cancellations. Please take a moment to review our policies in case something comes up that might prevent fulfillment of a workshop or show.
INSTALLMENT PLAN POLICY
By paying the $15.00 installment plan processing and handling fee (which includes paypal fees), I, the Payee, agree to the following Austin Belly Dance Convention Installment Policy.
- Upon purchasing the installment plan, the Payee will receive an email and link from the ABDC to pick specific workshops and shows. Payee will have 48 hours to submit the workshop choice form. All workshops and show are on a first come, first serve basis.
- As long as the payments are made on time, the workshops and show tickets will be held for the Payee.
- Once the ABDC admin receives the workshop form, Payee will receive payment plan. Monthly payment is the total amount due divided by the number of months, e.g. $240 total over 6 months = $40 per month.
- Monthly payments will be made to the ABDC via PayPal.
- On the 20th of each month, Payee will receive a request for payment via paypal for the following month.
- Payee may pay in full any time before June 1, 2017.
- If Payee makes a payment that is less than the minimum amount due; the payment due date is not advanced to the next cycle. Payee is still obligated to fulfill the rest of the current pay.
- The Payee agrees that late payments made after the 5th of the month will accrue a $5.00 late charge.
- If Payee has missed a payment by the 7th of the month, Payee’s tickets will be returned to public inventory.
- If Payee does not pay in full by June 1, 2017, Payee may attend the ABDC with the credit already applied to their total due. Payee will have 48 hours to confirm workshops and shows at the new payment level.
- Payee may send a replacement (see Replacement Policy).
- There are no refunds.
- By purchasing this ticket, you agree to the ABDC's registration policy found at: www.theabdc.com/refund_policy and http://www.theabdc.com/Registration_Policy.html.